Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Halfway done? Already?!

I just realized that my semester in China is exactly halfway over. I've been here for 70 days, and I'm going home in 70 more. When I first got here, I wanted nothing more than to fast-forward to this point, so that I'd be closer to going home. Now, I'm really sad that my time here is going by so quickly! Not that I don't miss home... I'll be sad to leave China, but I AM looking forward to seeing everyone back home again! And occasionally, there are days where I would like nothing more than to be back at home with my family, playing board games or running around in the backyard with my little sisters and the camera. But there's still SO much I want to do/see/experience while I'm here... I'm hoping that the next 70 days go by MUCH more slowly than the first 70 did! But they say time flies when you're having fun... and I'm definitely having fun. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment