Thursday, June 25, 2009

one more week!

A week from now, I'll be sitting on a plane, on my way home! I'm incredibly excited about coming home... but at the same time, I'm really sad about leaving China and the friends I've made here. My semester here had gone by really fast. Too fast, almost. But on the other hand, this next week can't go by fast enough. Such mixed emotions!! I have my final exams today and tomorrow, and then I'm flying to Beijing with a Korean friend Friday evening. I've traveled around a lot since coming to China, but somehow, none of my plans for going to Beijing ever worked out. I was starting to think I'd end up leaving China without ever having seen the Great Wall, and that just seemed somewhat unacceptable. I mean, WHO comes to China without going to the Great Wall? So I decided to squeeze in one last trip between finals and before going home. I'll be back in Wuhan Tuesday afternoon, and then I'm leaving for home bright n' early Thursday morning! I absolutely can't wait to eat some good home-cooked American food again! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hamburgers, Pizza, or Tacos? Really can't get more American than this when it comes to food unless you go with Spam and Hotdogs, but I don't recommend the two together and really, why does Spam still exist?

    ReplyDelete